Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine
- Emergency medical services systems in the European Union: report of an assessment project co-ordinated by World Health Organization.WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen2008
- “To afford the wounded speedy assistance”: Dominique Jean Larrey and Napoleon.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 1392-1399
- Accidental death and disability: the neglected disease of modern society. A progress report.J Trauma. 1971; 11: 195-206
- History of the development of international emergency medicine.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2005; 23: 1-10
Access Health International. GVK Emergency Management Research Institute: operating the 108 emergency care model. Case study.
- Too far to walk: maternal mortality in context.Soc Sci Med. 1994; 38: 1091-1110
- Perinatal mortality and morbidity. Comparison between maternal transport, neonatal transport and inpatient antenatal treatment.Archs Gynecol Obstet. 2001; 265: 113-118
- Five-year outcome of preterm and very low birth weight infants: a comparison between maternal and neonatal transport.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 635-638
- Strategy towards achieving a safe motherhood in India: a cases study of GVK-EMRI. Health, poverty and human development: perspectives and issues.2011
- National Family Health Survey (NFHS-3), India.International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai2005–06
- All India executive summary: status as on 31st March 2013.NRHM, 2013
- Special bulletin on maternal mortality in India 2004‒06.(Sample Registration System)2009
- Special bulletin on maternal mortality in India 2007‒09.(Sample Registration System)2011
- Special bulletin on maternal mortality in India 2010‒12.(Sample Registration System)2013
- Maternal mortality ratio bulletin 2011–13.(Sample Registration System)2015
Child Health Division. Indian Newborn Action Plan, 2014. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- State of India’s Newborns (SOIN) 2014 ‒ a report.Public Health Foundation of India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Save the Children, New Delhi2014